Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another day and more sights for us to see!

Tanzania

IMGP4400

What a wonderful to have during breakfast! This little colorful birdie was sitting on a tree right in front of our table during breakfast!


IMGP4401

I believe this is Lake Manyara. I could be wrong because my memory of the places we went to is now a little bit hazy... Hee-hee!


IMGP4409

It was funny when we spotted this birds... We could here a lot of them but couldn't figure out where it's coming from until we got close to this tree where they are hanging out! Okay, don't ask what birds are these, I forgot!


IMGP4415     IMGP4417

Isn't the baby baboon adorable? The adult one, not so much, I think. Hee-hee! They're actually pests at some lodges trying to steal guests' food/belongings. =)


IMGP4425

Grass, anyone?


IMGP4429

It's not just ducks/geese who fly in a V formation! A bunch of crested cranes flying in formation.


IMGP4430

First time I've seen love birds in the wild (If they are indeed love birds... I forgot the bird names!)! Their colors are so pretty!


IMGP4456

Nope, I was not able to take a photo of the hippos here yawning... The birds in the back ground are pelicans!


IMGP4476

Isn't that sweet? A couple of baboons hanging out.



IMGP4480

Another beautiful end to a beautiful and successful day of animal watching! And no, we did not take a dip in the pool, it was too cold! (It was I guess winter time there when we went!)

No comments: